Friday, February 26, 2010

Lorenzo Becker - TOP Teen Bodybuilder

Lorenzo Becker, the biggest and best Teen bodybuilder out there.  There is a lot of controversy about if he is taking steroids or not.  I believe he is just loading up lots and lots of proteins and trains all the time.  He says thats all he does, works out constantly.  He is the biggest teen bodybuilder with massive muscles everywhere!  Some people love him and then some hate him, I love him myself he is awsome!

Visit Lorenzo's blog at http://www.lorenzobecker.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. i dont know why people hate him, maybe they are just jealous that 16-17 year old kid is bigger than themselves i am a big fan of his

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of him I'm 14 and I workout constantly hoping to pass Lorenzo by the time I'm his age yah could check me out at myspace.com/hectorakamuscleboy or my YouTube page at lara688 Lorenzo is da best tenager bodybuilder out there and I hope to pass him by the time I reach him

    ReplyDelete
  3. training constantly? u cant train constantly, theres s limit. and a limit to protein synthesis, of coarse you can push the limits with STEROIDS!!

    ReplyDelete